MEIER Real Estate is growing! We’re looking to hire a full-time leader in Agent Development, responsible for growing and leading both new agent licensees and experienced agents to build relationships and find individuals who are a good cultural fit for our firm. New agents are in the process of looking for a brokerage immediately; existing agents might not be looking at all, but over time they might become great prospects.
Ultimately we recruit talent by providing value to them — sharing educational lessons and tips that can help them improve their career. We attract recruits by evaluating what they could do better and instructing them on how to do so. We share the success we have as a firm so they can learn from us and grow. We have a system that works at MEIER, and agents tend to become very interested once they experience it.
Who We’re Looking For:
To flourish in this role you must be able to embrace challenges, focus on surpassing milestones and be confident in your ability to grow our brokerage. If you enjoy the sales process and the real estate industry but want to step out of the day-to-day grind of being an agent, this is the job for you. If you’re looking for a more defined schedule and steady income, this is the job for you. If you enjoy the managerial process and can help maximize the growth of a phenomenal brand, this is the job for you. Looking for leaders. We are a growing firm who like to raise talent within. We are looking for people who have that something special and want to be a leading member of our organization.
We are looking for leaders. We are a growing firm who like to raise talent within. We are looking for people who have that something special and want to be a leading member of our organization.
- Recruit and interview new and experienced agents who emulate the MEIER brand
- Build and maintain relationships with agents who are considering switching firms over time
- Schedule one-on-one interviews with potential candidates
- Attend and speak at real estate schools, universities and recruiting/networking events
- Identify new ways to recruit a high amount of successful agents
- Communicate strengths and weaknesses of each recruit
- Achieve goals for appointments, gross recruits, net recruits and profitability
About MEIER Real Estate:
MEIER Real Estate is a fast-growing, ambitious brokerage with a highly talented, social-savvy and collaborative group of real estate agents. Principal Broker & Coach Michael Meier (www.MichaelMeierNYC.com) is an industry influencer who’s often invited to speak at events around the country to educate real estate professionals. Listed as a finalist for the 2017 Inman Innovator Awards, Michael’s dedication to providing value to agents has fostered a strong coaching culture at MEIER. As the brand continues to grow and increase a demand for MEIER agents, the firm is currently looking for a rockstar recruiter to join our firm.
- A strong real estate background (5 years or more is strongly preferred)
- Experience with the Manhattan sales and rental market
- An active real estate license in good standing
- The ability to work independently with minimal direction as well as within a team setting
- Brokerage or real estate team management experience required
- Management experience of any kind (strongly preferred but not required)
- Experience preferred in any of the following areas: Broker of Record, Head of HR, Coaching in an office, Building a Team, a Focus on Agent Success
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to succeed in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with management, brokers, clients, and colleagues
Compensation: Based on Experience – base salary + bonus (expected to earn six-figure salary between both)